Is Isuzu for U?
Discover more about Isuzu and become one of our brand ambassadors.
An Isuzu apprenticeship will provide you with full time employment at one of our retailers, learning on-the-job with the support of a mentor. You will also experience training in block release at world class training facilities where you will have the opportunity to learn theory and practise your knowledge before applying it at your workplace.
You will be supported throughout your learning journey by your mentor, trainers, employer and your dedicated Vocational Learning Advisor who will visit you regularly throughout your programme in your place at work. An Isuzu apprenticeship is your chance to earn and learn, gaining the professional and personal skills that you will need to succeed in your career.
We value diversity and will:
- Aim to create a workforce with a broad range of characteristics reflecting our diverse customer base and the communities within which we operate.
- Establish a work environment free from any form of discrimination, harassment, bullying and victimisation.
- Ensure that all applicants, employees, learners and all third parties are treated fairly and with equality of opportunity, irrespective of, but not limited to, their culture, race, colour, nationality, religion or beliefs, ethnic or national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, transsexualism, disability, unrelated criminal convictions, marital or parental status and membership of an affiliated trade union.
- Appoint, train, develop, promote and reward all individuals fairly and objectively on the basis of their skills, aptitudes and abilities.
- Increase equality and diversity awareness and promotion through ongoing development for all staff, learners and employers.
- Seek the opinions of our employees, learners and all third parties on the development and performance of equality and diversity initiatives to ensure they effectively meet everyone's needs.
- Evaluate the positive benefits of diversity by monitoring the composition of our workforce and learner group and by measuring the impact of our recruitment and selection initiatives.
- Comply with UK and European legislation and Codes of Practice.
- Take disciplinary action against any employee who is found to have committed an act of either unlawful discrimination or contravened Babcock's Equality and Diversity Policy. Learners or employers who fails to observe this policy will be removed from the learning programme.
- Provide Babcock with an active Equality, Diversity and Welfare Group whose aim is to continually develop and embed the Babcock Equality and Diversity strategy by providing a forum or representation that can analyse, discuss and act on any equality and diversity issues related to employees, learners, employers, and other third parties.