As an Isuzu Service Technician you will be working full-time in one of our retailer workshops. Here you will learn about the technology that goes into Isuzu vehicles and gets hands-on experience.
We are looking for problem solvers with a passion for technology, diagnostics and attention to detail.
On completion of this three year Apprenticeship Programme you will receive the following qualifications:
• Apprenticeship in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (Light Vehicle Route)
• Levels 2 and 3 Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Competence - Vocational Competence Qualification (VCQ)
• Levels 2 and 3 Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Principles- Vocational Related Qualification (VRQ)
• Transferrable Skills Certificates
• Employment Rights and Responsibilities for the Automotive Industry (Level 2)
• Brand Specific Qualifications
• F-Gas Certificate (servicing, repair and installation of refrigeration units)