At Isuzu, our cultures is centred on limit-stretching technology, on quality and on providing our customers with the most exciting drives in the world.
If you want to fuel your own career, then we can help you to achieve your goals.
- Full-time employment at a Isuzu retailer.
- Block release tuition at the Isuzu Apprentice Training centre plus continual assessment in the workplace.
- Training course, accommodation and all qualification fees, paid for in full.
- Training exclusively with Isuzu vehicles, literature and tools.
- Team building and special events.
- Distance learning.
- Nationally recognised qualifications: NVQ Level 2 progressing to NVQ Level 3; IMI (Institute of the Motor Industry) Technical Certificate; Advanced Apprenticeship Completion Certificate; Key and Core Skills Certificates.
- Service Technician status on the Isuzu Qualification Programmes.
- A real opportunity for a career in an exciting industry.
On completion of your apprenticeship, you will have gained National Vocational Qualification at levels 2 and 3, Key Skills Certificates, the IMI Technical Certificate and an Advanced Apprenticeship Completion Certificate.