Isuzu D-MAX difference
Strength in depth
a variety of trim levels with a great deal in common
Over time, the dominant characteristics of the Isuzu D-Max have been refined and developed to continually strengthen its all round performance. And recent developments have further reinforced the Isuzu D-Max as being the right choice for professionals who need a workhorse they can rely on.
The Isuzu d-max difference
NEW POWER SOURCE
The 1.9 litre turbo diesel engine is not only much lighter than its predecessor, but also much livelier, delivering 164PS and 360Nm of torque.
The Isuzu D-Max is capable of over 40.4mpg combined and meets Euro 6 emissions standards without the need for AdBlue.
Every 4x4 model in the Isuzu D-Max range is able to tow the legal maximum of 3.5 tonnes.
A reduction in kerb weight has improved payload considerably, with a maximum payload of up to 1,126kg on Double Cab.
HILL START ASSIST & HILL DESCENT CONTROL
- Stay in control with two systems that help negotiate hills smoothly and safely
- Hill Start Assist stops the vehicle from rolling downhill by applying the brakes for two seconds, allowing the driver to set the revs needed to get the vehicle moving
- Hill Descent Control, through automatically using the vehicle’s ABS system to maintain a consistent, low speed, means that there’s no need for the driver to touch the brake pedal when coming down an incline
ATTENTION TO DETAIL
- Keyless entry and engine start
The new 6-spoke design 18” alloy wheels come in chrome on Yukon and Utah, and dark grey on Blade. A full size spare wheel is standard on all new Isuzu D-Max models
A streamlined silhouette and roof have been designed to reduce drag improving fuel economy, performance and reducing cabin noise
- All models feature new audio systems
- USB port and Bluetooth® connectivity enhances mobile communication connectivity
- Drive controls easier to reach in new ergonomically re-designed instrument/control panel
The front bumper, bonnet and radiator grille have been redesigned to create a sporty and powerful exterior
- New design and use of projector headlights improve driver vision
- Daytime running lights upgraded to LEDs – improving light distribution and visibility
- Recessed fog lights and impact and shatter resistant polycarbonate headlamp covers
- ABS, ESC and EBD are all standard