YOUR WIPER BLADES
Due to the perishable nature of the materials they’re made from, the performance of your wiper blades will fade over time – leaving you with smears and streaks and impaired visibility. This is more than just an inconvenience, it can compromise your safety and that of your passengers. To maintain optimum visibility in all conditions, we recommend that you have your wiper blades replaced annually at an authorised Isuzu Dealer who will use approved Isuzu parts.
WHY SHOULD I REPLACE MY WIPER BLADES?
- Many road traffic accidents happen due to poor visibility with defective wiper blades often being the cause
- Your vehicle may fail its MOT if the wiper blades are in poor condition
- Badly deteriorated wiper blades can even scratch your vehicle’s windscreen
WHEN SHOULD I REPLACE MY WIPER BLADES?
If you notice any of the following:
- Streaks or smears
- Jerking or noise
- Areas of the windscreen not being wiped correctly
- Cracked or worn rubber
- Blade frame touching the windscreen
- Use a good quality screen wash in the right dilution
- Keeps your windscreen clear
- Reduces the risk of freezing in cold weather
To check if your wiper blades need replacing, contact your nearest Isuzu dealer: