THE NEW CODE OF PRACTICE
We are a proud member of The Motor Ombudsman accreditation scheme are accredited to the CTSI New Car Code of Practice, ensuring we operate to the highest standards of service and offering peace of mind for customers.
We pride ourselves in customer care and will aim to do whatever is reasonably possible to resolve an issue. Our Customer Relations Team can be contacted at www.isuzu.co.uk/customer-support.
If unhappy with our service we abide by the Motor Industry New car Code of Practice which can be found on The Motor Ombudsman Website www.TheMotorOmbudsman.org. The Motor Ombudsman will offer free and impartial information and if appropriate an alternative dispute process in the event that you are not satisfied with the outcome of a concern.
For further information you can visit the Ombudsman website at www.TheMotorOmbudsman.org or call their information line on 0345 241 3008. Calls are charged at your local rate.
(There is also a leaflet in the glove box pack of all new cars.)
Our network of franchised dealers across the UK adheres to The Motor Ombudsman’s Motor Industry Codes of Practice for Service and Repair and Vehicle Sales. These have been introduced to give you the peace of mind that you will receive the highest standard of care whenever you visit one of our locations to buy or repair a car.
Our Alternative dispute resolution (ADR) Process
As a vehicle manufacturer, we are accredited to The Motor Ombudsman’s Motor Industry New Car Code of Practice which means that we have committed to:
- Supplying a car which is built to a high standard
- Providing a warranty with every new car purchased
- Making spare parts readily available
- Handling complaints swiftly
The Service and Repair Code requires our authorised network to provide:
- Honest and fair services
- Open and transparent pricing
- The completion of work as agreed
- Invoices that match quoted prices
- Competent and conscientious staff
- A straightforward and swift complaints procedure
The Motor Ombudsman’s Vehicle Sales Code covers the sale of new and used cars, and our retail network is committed to, amongst other requirements:
- The use of clear and transparent invoicing, advertising and pricing
- Selling a used car which is supported by a vehicle provenance check
- Providing customer test drives
- Avoiding high-pressure selling techniques
- Supplying accurate advice on warranty and finance products